Amada HGRM 1303
Amada HGRM 1303
Amada HGRM 1303 Robotic Press Brake. The machine is built on the ECO Hybrid HG Drive System and comes with the Amada AMC 3i Control. The machine is great condition with low hours.
|BENDING LENGTH ( A )||10ft|
|machine voltage||200V Input Voltage / 41 KVA|
|Features||BI-S Bend Indicator|
|Robotics||Motoman HP20D Robot|
|Crowning||HYDRAULIC CROWN ADJUSTMENT|
The HG1303Rm is an automated bending system designed for the high-speed processing of precision parts. With each component in the cell designed for automation efficiency the HG1303 RM is a turnkey bending system able to run through a schedule of jobs unmanned.
• The Hybrid Drive HG1303 press brake is a Servo-Hydraulic precision press brake with fast approach, bending and return speeds. Equipped with a potentiometer backgauge system specifically designed to integrate in an automated bending system.
• The six axis robot, designed for bending operations, is mounted on a rail in front of the machine which acts as a 7th axis enabling close proximity bending and maximizes the part swing envelope.
• The HG1303 is equipped with the 2-Axis BI-s to speed setup and control bend angle during processing.
• Unique hands and reposition devices decrease processing times on large panels and complex channel shapes.
• The 8.0-meter track provides ample room for loading and unloading options.
All machine tools require proper safety equipment, guarding and operation based on ANSI, OSHA and other applicable Federal, State and Local rules, regulations and requirements.